The Northern Tier
Transmission Group will hold a public stakeholder meeting via voice and Web
Standards of Conduct Alert
· Transmission system information will be discussed at this meeting.
· This meeting is open to all interested stakeholders.
· Meeting handouts will be posted on the NTTG website @ www.nttg.biz in advance of the meeting.
· Meeting minutes will be taken and posted on the NTTG website after the meeting.
(Pacific Standard Time)
VOICE and WEB CONFERENCE INFORMATION:
To attend a Voice Conference: Call 503-813-5600 (toll free #800-503-3360), follow the instructions provided and enter Mtg ID 688484 when prompted and use password: 123456
External Participants - To attend a Web Conference
1) Click on: https://meetusat.pacificorp.com
2) Enter Meeting ID and click attend meeting.
3) Enter your name in the My Name Is field and click attend meeting.
4) Enter the meeting password and click submit.
5) Say yes to any security warnings you might receive.
6) Click on the Join Web Conference button.
For MeetingPlace help, contact the PacifiCorp Corporate Help Desk at 503-813-5555 or 800-423-7840.
Please feel free to forward this information to any parties who may be interested in participating.
Please direct any questions regarding the conference content to NTTG’s Project Manager, Sharon Helms, at (503) 644-6262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.